|YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SAFE WITH US|
You provide important information about yourself to a variety of businesses and organizations. In fact, when you do business with our financial institution, you’re asked to provide us with personal information. This information is important because it helps us get a better picture of your needs, provide better service, and complete your transactions more effectively.
We take every measure to safeguard the information you give us. We have no intention of selling that personal information to third-party businesses. The following policies outline how we use and safeguard the information you give us. For this reason, we ask you to please read them carefully.
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean First State Bank of Northwest Arkansas This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of customer: *All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as a:
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
- Deposit Account
- Loan Account
- Safe Deposit Box
- Retail installment contract we hold and service
- Individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian
We first define some terms.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE ABOUT YOU
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
We do NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose any nonpublic personal information about you as permitted by law.
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers, except as permitted by law.