|We will reimburse you up to $50 per payment for any late payment fees or penalties you are charged as a result of the Payee/Biller not receiving a payment by the due date if all the following apply: |
- If you scheduled the payment to be sent on a scheduled payment date with sufficient lead time in advance of the payment due date, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the service.
- If correct information was provided to us about the payee/biller (name, address, account number and amount).
- If your account had sufficient funds to complete the payment on the scheduled payment date.
- If the payee/biller was a business.
- If the payee/biller assessed late payment fees or penalties due to the delay of this payment.
- If you did not receive notice from us, our service provider, or the payee at least 10 days prior to your scheduled payment that would have alerted you to a problem processing payments from our Service.